Спрашивайте - отвечаем!
Карта сайта

Форумы по Непалу
   >> Общий форум Непал.Ру
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*

мамаКАТЯ
(Покоритель Эвереста)
2007/08/20 15:57
Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur [re: visitnepal]Обратить на это сообщение внимание Модератораархив 

Добрый день. Я нашла давнюю информацию в Буддийском форуме. Там писали по-английски. Вы знаете английский? Я-нет. Я с помощью переводчика кое-что могла перевести. Я Вам высылаю этот текст. Нужна срочно помощь Ирине Рудых

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

В Катманду в Непале в тюрьме под предварительным следствием сидит Ирина Рудых. Она невиновна.Привожу письма по-английски. Завтра переведу и помещу по-русски. Ей надо помочь.
Может быть? у кого-то есть знакомые в Катманду?

Regarding Irina's story here are the facts as known so far :
Shes kept in Dilli Bazar Jail , Kathmandu.
She has been kept there for the past 6 months, for investigation , yet the police is doing nothing . her trial hasn't begun yet. as far as i understood, she can be kept in jail up to 3.5. years, before the trial actually begins.
She has been accused of murder. her cleaning lady, a Nepali girl has been brutally murdered, and the pieces of her body were put in a suitcase similar to Irina's. the problem is Irina was staying in Kopan gompa at that time ( dates : 15 - 31.7.06.) the estimations are the murder took place around 23-24.7.

on 25.7 the Nepali family payed a visit to Irina in kopan Gompa , asking of her whereabouts. The problem is the apartment was robbed at that time, as Irina had kept 2;500$ there. so many of her belongings were missing , and apparently the body has been found on her suitcase.

The problem is Irina is mentally not stable at all, and its hard to get a clear answer from her.
It seems she Suffers from some sort of provocation, as she has been engaged in some dangerous practices.

The fact that she isn't mentally well, has been used against her .

Apparently she has a perfect Alibi, as she has been in Kopan at that time. since she hasn't had Visa, she didn't register at Kopan book, but many monks saw her there on the dates of the murder. The head of the Tantric college , named Jampa Lama is willing to testify on her behalf , but she need two witnesses , and Lama lundrub the Abbott of the Monastery , isn't willing to let the police in investigate. Since , Irina has misbehaved at the monastery, and therefore they are reluctant to help.

We visited her yesterday in jail and brought her some food, as the food there and hygiene is terrible. we think she really needs some psychiatric evaluation. and help from human right organization.

she has a local lawyer , he' s name is : Sher BaHadur K.C , KTM , he's contact details are as follows : Tel : 4247735 , (office) , 4426145 (home) , mobile: 9851063153.

We think , she'll always appreciate some affection & caring and food & medicine from anther fellow human being , as being in jail isn't helping her sanity much. and the conditions there are SO harsh. so anyone whose around Nepal , and would like to offer some care is mostly welcomed .

Warning - we were warned by several people not to engage in that story.
please be careful , as we were treated quite harshly by the police upon paying visits. Don't bring any passposrt or I.d. card. make sure not to give any raveling information about your identity. only give your first name.

So wonderful to know were All SO strongly connected ,to a powerful community and True caring & sincere willingness to help exists among fellow practitioners.

May all aspirations of our beloved precious master swiftly accomplished!!!!

Warm wishes to all!!
Alex & Shuny

Dear Alex [& Shuny]:

This is great news: thank you for taking the steps that resulted in the
article. It is not clear, however, if that will be enough for the release
which, I would think, is the objective to reach. Am sure that you will keep
all of us posted in the next days on the evolution of this story.

In the event that further complications and delays arise we should, perhaps,
consider the possibility to establish a donation fund to cover the costs of
a more effective legal assistance and of any support in term of food,
medicines, possible "contributions" to jail staff to ensure that Irina is
better treated, etc.]. I would think that there may be a chance to seek the
assistance of a lawyer more connected with the local establishment, if the
current one is not so. I've been living in Nepal myself for a while and I
wonder if the article will be - as we all hope - enough to unlock such a
situation ...

If any of you - Alex and/or Shuny - uses Skype I'll be happy to talk to any
of you for a more detailed update [below is my Skypename]. Thank you guys
for bringing this to the Community's attention and thank you, Alex, for what
I personally consider a very appropriate and sensitive appeal to consider
Norbunet a valuable tool to resort to, if and when "life emergencies" happen
to any of us. Ciao.

Andrea
---
Andrea Sertoli, New York City
andrea@shangshung.org

Dear Loekjehe: This is an article from today's Kathmandu Post about
Irina Rudikh. I asked a friend in Kathmandu to look into her story
three days ago. This article is the result of his help. I hope Irina
will soon be released. I would like to thank everyone who has made an
effort to help our Vajra sister Irina during her ordeal.
I would like to appeal to all members of the Dzogchen Community to
post notices on the Norbunet immediately upon learning of any
practitioner in a similar situation. Irina could have been helped
much earlier and might not have languished in one of the worst jails
in Asia for many months.
Thanks Alex Souter, Bangkok
Акаша

Вся Ветвь
Тема:АвторОтослано
*АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur мамаКАТЯ   2007/08/19 00:04
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur visitnepal   2007/08/19 13:11
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur мамаКАТЯ   2007/08/19 15:34
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur visitnepal   2007/08/19 15:52
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur мамаКАТЯ   2007/08/19 16:16
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur visitnepal   2007/08/19 08:51
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur мамаКАТЯ   2007/08/19 09:11
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur visitnepal   2007/08/19 10:08
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur мамаКАТЯ   2007/08/19 10:26
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur visitnepal   2007/08/20 12:51
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur мамаКАТЯ   2007/08/20 15:57
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur visitnepal   2007/08/24 13:50
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur мамаКАТЯ   2007/08/24 19:35
.*Re: АДВОКАТ в НЕПАЛЕ, говорит по-русски, Sher Bahadur visitnepal   2007/08/21 10:32
Перейти на

Непал.ру |Модератор

© Nepal.Ru 2001

Designed by Toxa, JuKa

Стоит обратить внимание:

Бутан - страна Громового Дракона, загадочное королевство в Гималаях.

Форум сайта Тибет.ру - Путь в Тибет.

Отдых под жарким солнцем — Турция.ру, Отзывы туристов по отелям Турции

Поддержка сайта - YART.RU.

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100 TopList